Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

[EN] Serene Canning

5 participants
AuteurMessage
SereneC

SereneC

[EN] Serene Canning Empty
MessageSujet: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeSam 21 Mar - 23:06

Serene slowly walks into the meeting hall of the Alliance slowly and respectfully. Around her the language of the continent is buzzing around her her paltry knowledge of the tongue is already unsettling her slightly. Breathing deeply she walks to the main bar area and announces

Salut.

--------------------------

Serene marche lentement dans la salle de réunion de l'Alliance lentement et respectueusement . Autour d'elle la langue du continent est en pleine effervescence autour d'elle sa connaissance dérisoire de la langue est déjà sa troublante légèrement. Respirer profondément elle marche de la principale zone de bar et annonce

Salut
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Xamarius

Xamarius

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 4:35

Someone seemed lost. Trying, with some issues, to keep people's attention. Xam was nearby, as usual, like a shark in the dark.
He quickly recognized a foreign face, two eyes lost in the hubbub of the main bar area. He wondered a moment how she came here.
Without further delay, the wanderer gobbled up his tankard and went on the fresh meat.

-Hé, toi ! He frowned at her, like he was trying to detect what kind of person she was. T'es perdue ? Me semble pas t'avoir déjà vu avant ...
Dinga

Dinga

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mar - 12:31

Dinga found the Alliance's meeting hall and stood outside. From where he was, he could hear the buzz of chatter and laughter, although none of it in a language he understood. He opened the door and felt many eyes upon him. He took off his feathered hat and placed on a small table by the door. Walking up to the bar, he swept his silk cloak to the side to sit on one of the stools. There was a mug of ale next to him, and seeing no one near it, he grabbed it and drank from it. He then looked around the room at the people gathered there.
SereneC

SereneC

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeLun 23 Mar - 18:57

A man responded to her greeting, Albeit with a frown he rattled something off in fluent french. Naturally Serene had no idea what he was saying. Blinking and bowing her head in respect she tried a slightly different approach.

Désolé , je ne parle pas bien français . Je suis anglais.

Lifting her head up and suddenly remembering why she was here.

M. T***?
Xamarius

Xamarius

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 2:02

She answered with a strange accent, known from the blond warrior who detected that it was an English accent. Indeed, as he spent many years in Gascony, he knew some few words in the albion's language. This enabled him to respond in a more appropriate language.
Raising an eyebrow when he heard this name from her, he pretended with his two tired eyes that he did not know who she was talking about.

Briefly passing a glance over his shoulder, he discovered an other unknown face. This one was staring at the room, he seemed a bit lost, but much more confident.
Despite of that, Xam merely replied to the woman. Which was quite more attractive to talk with. Xam tried to remind his last conversation with an English traveller, then succeed to speak some words. With an accent which sounded like nothing except a language killing.

-Sorry, I don't know any Mister T. I am Xam, at your service. You are here to join us, am I right ?

Dernière édition par Xamarius le Mer 25 Mar - 4:04, édité 1 fois
Ariadna

Ariadna

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeMar 24 Mar - 21:30

It was a strange place. A dark lair, enshrouded in shadows, full of different people who speaks many different languages. All of them were dressed in dark, with heavy cloaks hiding their faces away of indiscreet looks.

Ariadna felt herself excited with the unsettling feeling of danger and decided to step in. She had the feeling that a new opportunity of adventures was arriving to her life and was decided to not miss it. She approached to a group close to the entrance, and noticed that they were speaking in english. She had no idea of who they could be, but in fact it was the least of it in that moment, so once in front of them, she began to introduce herself.

- I'm Ariadna - she said - I'm glad to be here.
Cat_sauvage

Cat_sauvage

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeMer 25 Mar - 1:12

I walk in, look around. I see the people, dressed in dark clothing, hiding in the shadows. No doubt bad people, but so am I.

- I came, I announce, looking for a place to sit and a mug of something to drink. I am in no hurry. I am sure I will be approached in due time.
SereneC

SereneC

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 1:22

Hello Xam.

Containing the relief that she wouldn't have to rely on her french Serene smiled and nodded to the mans qestion although confused at the lack of knowing whom she was looking for

Yes. I am interested in joining. Perhaps you could point me in the right direction?
Xamarius

Xamarius

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitimeJeu 26 Mar - 3:53

Xam smiled, proud to have guessed right. He seemed to fall into a quick reflection and fetched pen an ink.

-Perhaps I can help you indeed.

Then he started to write on an old parchment. The whole main-bar stared at him a moment, while he was making some copies. He handed soon a sheet to the woman, then at someone else, and someone else.

Recruitment:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Serene Canning   [EN] Serene Canning Icon_minitime

[EN] Serene Canning
Page 1 sur 1