AccueilCalendrierFAQRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

[EN] Introducing the Lady X

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
TaintedX

MessageSujet: [EN] Introducing the Lady X   Jeu 26 Mar - 0:46

She came to the hall, unsure how to present herself.  In fact she was quite shocked that she managed to make it this far.  Well now, she turned and studied the folk already there.  A slip of a smile as she inclines her head.  "I am known as Lady X, Tainted to those who care."  It was a name she had used so long ago, but it still seemed to fit.  Especially in this area where she knew them not.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Xamarius

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Introducing the Lady X   Jeu 26 Mar - 4:24

Xam was going straight on his way when he heard an other english speaker. He came to the noise, blew from his nose, he started to get used to this language. He believed hard that there was a strong warrior behind all these recruits, that's why he make sure they find their way in the meandering of fatum. Who knows, one of them may save his life, one day ...

-Good Evening Tainted, I'm Xam, Xamarius to those who care. Personally I don't. Please, would you complete this document ? If you have any question, I'll do my best to answer it properly.

He handed a sheet to the Lady.

Recruitment:

TaintedX

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Introducing the Lady X   Jeu 26 Mar - 4:38

She had just finished speaking when a man approached, she inclined her head to him as he introduced himself and provided her with a sheet of questions to fill out.  She read it over quickly and with a nod "It shall be done then." before she put it away to be filled out and sent to the correct recipient. This was very well organized indeed.  
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Introducing the Lady X   

[EN] Introducing the Lady X
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1