AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf

[EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS Empty
MessageSujet: [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS   [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS Icon_minitimeMer 20 Jan - 0:47

Footsteps on gravel announced Grey Wolf's arrival just seconds before his voice.

"Hello, a fine day to you all."

He said politely with a slight dip of his head, focusing on hiding his identity under his hood.

"I'm here to represent the Wolves of Sherwood. My mistress, Inanna, commanded me."

On his way inside, Grey Wolf had found a parchment that required some information on him.

"Sadly I'm obliged to belay that."

He then crumbled the paper into a tight little ball and threw it on the floor.

"Just check with my mistress if I'm here to speak for the Wolves, more you need not know."

Dernière édition par Grey Wolf le Ven 22 Jan - 0:18, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Shadow
Ancienne
Shadow

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS   [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Jan - 1:28

Someone's speaking English in a quiet voice... Shadow, a slight sleeper at the best of time, is napping in a dark corner close by, she wakes up with a jolt and eyes the newcomer from head to foot.

Still half asleep, she growls:

You think it's a fine day? It'll be a fine day when I can get some adequate sleep.

But the man is unperturbed by shadow's grumpiness and introduces himself as Grey Wolf. Shadow jumps to her feet and comes closer.  

Hey, you're from the Wolves of Sherwood! Welcome Grey Wolf! As a matter of fact I knew you were coming... well that someone was coming, sent by Inanna.
She's a woman of her word, that one, and she doesn't waste time!

She looks at the crumpled ball of paper rolling on the floor and frowns slightly

You're a secretive one, aren't you? all of us filled that form when we arrived here, it's for the leaders' eyes only, you know, so you wouldn't tell your secrets to anyone else.

She stares at Grey wolf then shrugs her shoulders.

Well, I'll mail Inanna to check with her whether you're really who you say you are.
Meanwhile, just one question: What would you rather drink, ale, wine or... milk!

And she bursts out laughing.

Dernière édition par Shadow le Jeu 21 Jan - 22:08, édité 2 fois
Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS   [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Jan - 19:32

Grey Wolf looks at the woman coming from the shadows with a somewhat bored look and when she is done complaining he responds: "Well, I'm not all of you clearly. I have sort of a problem with any form of authority or control."

"I should most likely not drink anything alcoholic... it dulls the senses, makes you slow,"
he thought to himself as she offered him a drink. "I'll have some milk," he replied politely. As soon as he received it, he finished his milk, as if he was dying of dehydration. The glass cup he placed on a nearby table with little care. It shattered like most used items.

--------------------------------------------------------
ooc: I wrote: "He said politely". I don't understand how you got the idea from that
Grey Wolf was speaking in a loud voice/yelling. That's basically the opposite of
what he was doing. So, I like that you took this challenge upon you to RP with me,
however, I'd like that you refrain from god modding my character. Thank you.
Shadow
Ancienne
Shadow

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS   [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS Icon_minitimeJeu 21 Jan - 22:42

[ OOC: Hey, no need for you to get so upset! I was NOT god-modding your character! I thought your character was speaking politely in a loud voice. Don't forget that he is outside, at the gate, and there are people milling around. But let's say I made a mistake, I'm sorry and I've changed my post. However, let me tell you one thing, You don't know me, so don't start judging me, will you? If you knew me, you'd know I would never do what you accuse me of doing.
Now, let's start anew and go on rp-ing without any bad feelings. That's possible, isn't it? Smile ]

Shadow watched him drink up his milk and smiled.

Well, you were thirsty, weren't you? Didn't you have anything to drink on the road?

She paused, shook her head and asked:

D'you want something to eat? You must be hungry, too. I might be able to find some cold meat, cheese and bread if you like.

Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS   [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan - 0:43

Grey Wolf caught one clear look at her face, then looked down over her body, going from head to foot.

"I'm always up for some meat," he thought to himself with a smirk.

"I am fine, thank you for your hospitality. I suggest you get some sleep, I think I will do the same as I am weary from my journey."

He looked around, but could not find a clear indication of a tavern where he could rest for a while.

"Sorry to ask any more of your time, but could you please take me to the nearest place that has a free bed?"

-------------------------------
ooc: don't worry about me getting upset, I'm not Smile
Changed "wooden floorboards" to "gravel" since we
are outside now, figured we were in the entrance
hall. All good. Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS   [EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS Icon_minitime

[EN] Arrival: Grey Wolf, of WoS
Page 1 sur 1